- The vertical drop from summit to base is 986 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 736 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,986 m.
- Galsterberg is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 8 Apr) is 91 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 122 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at the base. Therefore Galsterberg is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Galsterberg features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 48 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40
Snowphone+43 (0)3685 22845
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental