- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3235 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6516 ft.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 31 (107 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Mar 31) is 44 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 53 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base. Therefore Galsterberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Galsterberg features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40
Snowphone+43 (0)3685 22845
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1