- The vertical drop from summit to base is 986 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,986 m.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (107 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (14 Dec to 31 Mar) is 109 cm at summit elevation and 48 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 129 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at the base. Therefore Galsterberg is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Galsterberg features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 38 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40
Snowphone+43 (0)3685 22845
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental