Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The ski area in Funäsdalen offers 18 slopes, half of which can also be illuminated for night skiing. The ratio between easy and more challenging slopes is balanced, so both beginners and experienced winter sports enthusiasts feel at home here. In addition to the slopes, there is a fun park and a 300 km network of cross-country ski trails.
- Elevated between 2280 ft and 3297 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1017 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Funäsdalsberget features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 33 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Northern Sweden.