- Offering 85 miles of slopes and terrain, Formigal Panticosa is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Formigal Panticosa is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 2510 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7382 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 26 and ends on Apr 22 (117 days). Average season duration in Spain is 133 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 26 to Apr 22) is 31 " at summit elevation and 31 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base.
- Formigal Panticosa features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 60 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 440
Snowphone+34 (0)974 490 000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Infierno in der Zona Portalet
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Pico Tres Hombres-Sextas
Length: 3.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 2460.6 ft
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental