- Offering 109 miles of slopes and terrain, Formigal Panticosa is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Formigal Panticosa is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 1788 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7382 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 16 and ends on Mar 13 (118 days). Average season duration in Spain is 471 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 16 to Mar 13) is 25 " at summit elevation and 25 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 38 " at summit elevation and 38 " at the base. Therefore Formigal Panticosa is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Spain.
- Formigal Panticosa features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 31 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 440
Snowphone+34 (0)974 490 000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Infierno in der Zona Portalet
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Pico Tres Hombres-Sextas
Length: 3.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 2460.6 ft
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental