- Offering 36 miles of slopes and terrain, Font Romeu is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Font Romeu is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1476 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7382 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 30 and ends on Mar 14 (105 days). Average season duration in France is 428 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 30 to Mar 14) is 36 " at summit elevation and 31 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 48 " at summit elevation and 42 " at the base. Therefore Font Romeu is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in France.
- Font Romeu features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 52 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
The Ski Resort
Right between France and Spain, in the Catalan Pyrenees lies Font Romeu. Extraordinary 3000 hours of sun per year make it the sunniest spot in France. But also in Winter Font Romeu offers excellent weather conditions. And let’s be honest: Skiing under a blue sky is twice as much fun!
Enjoy the sunny days, lots of snow and the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
Join in on the Après Ski activities and discover the ski resort and the countryside around Font Romeu as your perfect holiday destination.