Right between France and Spain, in the Catalan Pyrenees lies Font Romeu. Extraordinary 3000 hours of sun per year make it the sunniest spot in France. But also in Winter Font Romeu offers excellent weather conditions. And let’s be honest: Skiing under a blue sky is twice as much fun!
Enjoy the sunny days, lots of snow and the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
Join in on the Après Ski activities and discover the ski resort and the countryside around Font Romeu as your perfect holiday destination.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 450 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 866 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,250 m.
- Font Romeu is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 106 cm at summit elevation and 104 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 135 cm at summit elevation and 135 cm at the base. This makes Font Romeu the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Font Romeu features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 48 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 58 km of slopes and terrain, Font Romeu is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 535
Snowphone+33 (0)33 22.214.171.124.30
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental