- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1969 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2808 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6234 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 14 (134 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- The day pass at Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is €41 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Apr 14) is 17 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 17 " at summit elevation and 7 " at the base. Therefore Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Trentino.
- Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) features 95 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 82 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 280
Snowphone+39 0464 724100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Martinella Nord Nr. 10
Length: 1 mile
Vertical Drop: 951.4 ft
Serrada Nr. 12
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1148.3 ft
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 50
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra)
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rentals Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) (6)