- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1969 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2694 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6234 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Apr 13 (142 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- The day pass at Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is €43 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 23 to Apr 13) is 24 " at summit elevation and 10 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 28 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base. Therefore Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Trentino.
- Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) features 98 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 83 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Trentino.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 280
Snowphone+39 0464 724100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Martinella Nord Nr. 10
Length: 1 mile
Vertical Drop: 951.4 ft
Serrada Nr. 12
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1148.3 ft
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 50
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rentals Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) (6)