Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra):
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 65 miles of slopes and terrain, Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1969 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6234 ft.
- The day pass at Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) is €44 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 52 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 280
Snowphone+39 0464 724100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Martinella Nord Nr. 10
Length: 1 mile
Vertical Drop: 951.4 ft
Serrada Nr. 12
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1148.3 ft
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 50
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra)
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rentals Folgaria – Lavarone (Alpe Cimbra) (6)