- Elevated between 425 m and 2,222 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,797 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Flumserberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Eastern Switzerland.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (141 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 8 Apr) is 91 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 107 cm at summit elevation and 72 cm at the base.
- Flumserberg features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 53 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
- Offering 65 km of slopes and terrain, Flumserberg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
The well favoured skiing area of Flumserberg offers you and your family the opportunity of experiencing a one-of-a-kind skiing holiday.
Slopes and tracks of 75km length in total are suitable for skiers and snowboarders of all abilty levels. At Flumserberg you will find anything your heart desires. From easy slopes that are well suited for practicing to the more difficult mogul slopes – a broad range of offerings can be chosen from. A well maintained, modern and safe transport system of 18 different lifts ensures a fast and easy access of any slope in the area of Flumserberg.
Flumserberg is just ideal for families and group holidays. Attractive hotel offerings and the very broad range of activites will guarantee you a relaxing but eventful holiday.
Whether it is the fun of carving, trying the toboggan runs, exploring the snowshoe trails, enjoying a ride with a dog sled or improving your freestyle skills at one of the snowparks – there is no possibilty to be bored at Flumserberg!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)81 7201510
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Nr. 41 Leist
Length: 1.2 km
Vertical Drop: 380 m
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 1,557 m
Lighted runs: 1.50 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 14
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental