The Ski Resort
The well favoured skiing area of Flumserberg offers you and your family the opportunity of experiencing a one-of-a-kind skiing holiday.
Slopes and tracks of 75km length in total are suitable for skiers and snowboarders of all abilty levels. At Flumserberg you will find anything your heart desires. From easy slopes that are well suited for practicing to the more difficult mogul slopes – a broad range of offerings can be chosen from. A well maintained, modern and safe transport system of 18 different lifts ensures a fast and easy access of any slope in the area of Flumserberg.
Flumserberg is just ideal for families and group holidays. Attractive hotel offerings and the very broad range of activites will guarantee you a relaxing but eventful holiday.
Whether it is the fun of carving, trying the toboggan runs, exploring the snowshoe trails, enjoying a ride with a dog sled or improving your freestyle skills at one of the snowparks – there is no possibilty to be bored at Flumserberg!
- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Flumserberg is the largest ski resort in Eastern Switzerland.
- Flumserberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
- Elevated between 1394 ft and 7290 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5896 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2871 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 31 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 37 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. Therefore Flumserberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Eastern Switzerland.
- Flumserberg features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.