- The vertical drop from summit to base is 440 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,840 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Flattnitz is €27.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 11 Mar) is 117 cm at summit elevation and 67 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 144 cm at summit elevation and 87 cm at the base.
- Flattnitz features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 36 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+43 (0)4269 214
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental