- The vertical drop from summit to base is 440 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. The highest point of the track is 1,840 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Flattnitz is €27.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 12 Mar (94 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 12 Mar) is 51 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 60 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at the base.
- Flattnitz features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+43 (0)4269 214
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental