- The vertical drop from summit to base is 440 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 723 m.
- The day pass at Flattnitz is €27.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (114 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 26 Mar) is 50 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 50 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at the base.
- Flattnitz features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 53 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Carinthia.