- The vertical drop from summit to base is 440 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. The highest point of the track is 1,840 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Flattnitz is €27.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 11 Mar) is 103 cm at summit elevation and 59 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 130 cm at summit elevation and 79 cm at the base.
- Flattnitz features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 54 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+43 (0)4269 214
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental