- Elevated between 780 m and 836 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 56 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 235 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 15 Mar (90 days). Average season duration in Germany is 99 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 15 Mar) is 66 cm at summit elevation and 66 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 71 cm at summit elevation and 71 cm at the base. This makes Family paradise Sahnehang the ski resort with the best snow conditions in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Family paradise Sahnehang features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 36 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 7
Snowphone+49 (0)2981 3189
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 0.7 km
Vertical Drop: 56 m