- Elevated between 2526 ft and 2743 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 217 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 712 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Family paradise Sahnehang is €19 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Season starts on Dec 26 and ends on Mar 24 (88 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 26 to Mar 24) is 17 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base. This makes Family paradise Sahnehang the ski resort with the best snow conditions in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Family paradise Sahnehang features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 30 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 7
Snowphone+49 (0)2981 3189
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 0.4 miles
Vertical Drop: 183.7 ft
Lighted runs: 0.12 miles
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Dining and Restaurants