- Elevated between 770 m and 836 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 66 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Family paradise Sahnehang is €19 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Season starts on 26 Dec and ends on 24 Mar (88 days). Average season duration in Germany is 95 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Dec to 24 Mar) is 48 cm at summit elevation and 48 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 58 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at the base. This makes Family paradise Sahnehang the ski resort with the best snow conditions in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Family paradise Sahnehang features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 7
Snowphone+49 (0)2981 3189
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 0.7 km
Vertical Drop: 56 m
Lighted runs: 0.20 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Dining and Restaurants