- Elevated between 1,700 m and 2,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 600 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- The day pass at Falkert is €29.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Falkert is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 17 Apr) is 64 cm at summit elevation and 16 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 109 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at the base. Therefore Falkert is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Carinthia.
- Falkert features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 66 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
The Falkert is an ideal Ski Resort for families and is a true paradise for kids! White beauty till the end of April. Besides the popular figures from "Heidi", kids will learn to ski in a playful manner. Ski, snowboard, toboggan rental available in the ski school.