- Offering 112 miles of slopes and terrain, Espace Lumiere (Pra Loup-Val d'Allos) is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in France.
- Espace Lumiere (Pra Loup-Val d'Allos) is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- Elevated between 4593 ft and 8530 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3937 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Mar 14 (98 days). Average season duration in France is 425 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Mar 14) is 82 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 73 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base. Therefore Espace Lumiere (Pra Loup-Val d'Allos) is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Espace Lumiere (Pra Loup-Val d'Allos) features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
L'Espace Lumière is made up of the two ski resorts Pra Loup and Val D'Allos in the Alpes de Haute Provence. Porte de l'Espace Lumière in Les Agneliers gets you from Pra Loup into the neighbouring Val D'Allos. You have a total of 180 kilometres (almost 112 miles)of slopes at your disposal. More than 30 lifts convey skiers and snowboarders.
Families tend to prefer the Val d'Allos-Le Seignus area, while intermediate and expert skiers enjoy the numerous red runs of La Foux and Pra Loup.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Espace Lumiere (Pra Loup-Val d'Allos)
L'Espace Lumière is situated between Grenoble and Nice. From Grenoble, you take D1075 to La Faurie and continue on D994 until Gap. Then you follow D900 to Barcelonette, where you turn onto D902 and pass Le Pied de La Maure and Les Molanès up to Pra Loup.