- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Ernstthal is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Ernstthal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Elevated between 2411 ft and 2740 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 328 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Ernstthal is €19 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 5 " at summit elevation and 5 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)36702 20831
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.93 miles
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental