- Elevated between 560 m and 805 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 245 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m.
- Erlbach Kegelberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 38 cm at summit elevation and 26 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 51 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at the base. Therefore Erlbach Kegelberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Saxony.
- Erlbach Kegelberg features 22 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 24 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 2 km of slopes and terrain, Erlbach Kegelberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 6
Snowphone+49 (0)37422 6125
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Erlbach Kegelberg Ski | 01:22
Skigebiet Erlbach KegelbergErlbach Kegelberg
Nachtskilauf Skigebiet am Kegelberg ErlbachSkigebiet am Kegelberg Erlbach/Vogtland
Skigebiet am Kegelberg von oben...Überflug über das Skigebiet am Kegelberg Erlbach/Vogtland
Erlbach im Vogtland | Unser Dorf hat...http://www.mdr.de In Erlbach im sächsischen Vogtland...
Number toboggan runs: 2
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental