- Offering 34 miles of slopes and terrain, Erciyes Kayseri is the largest ski resort in Turkey.
- Erciyes Kayseri is the the best rated ski resort in Turkey.
- Elevated between 6890 ft and 11024 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Turkey. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4134 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Turkey is 2251 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Apr 19 (134 days). Average season duration in Turkey is 119 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Turkey.
- Erciyes Kayseri features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Turkey is 32 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 7 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Turkey.
The Ski Resort
Erciyes ski resort is located around 20km/12.4mi south of Kayseri in Central Anatolia. The 3,917m/12,851ft high volcano Erciyes boasts 55km/34.2mi of slopes of all difficulty levels. There are four points of entry: Develi Kapi, Tekir Kapi, Hisarcik Kapi and Hacilar Kapi. There are two gondolas at Tekir and Hacilar, the other lifts are mainly chair lifts.
Beginners find easy practice slopes at the base area, and a ski school on Hisarcik Kapi. Experienced winder sportsmen take Ottoman lift to the highest point of the ski resort at 3,346m/10,978ft. This is where the black run 14, the longest on Erciyes, starts. Snowboarders can try a world cup run from Kültepe lift, or show off their skills at Alani terrain park. Furthermore, the blue run 13 at Tekir gondola can be illuminated for night skiing.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
The closest airport is in Kayseri. It is 28km/17mi from the ski resort. Car parks are available at all four entry points.