- Elevated between 5249 ft and 7054 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 31 (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- The day pass at Emberger Alm is €30.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Mar 31) is 29 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base.
- Emberger Alm features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 45 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)4712 794 oder 796
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental