- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,150 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- The day pass at Emberger Alm is €30.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 21 Dec and ends on 1 Apr (101 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Dec to 1 Apr) is 60 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 120 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base.
- Emberger Alm features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 57 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)4712 794 oder 796
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental