Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Emberger Alm:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Elevated between 5249 ft and 7054 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft.
- The day pass at Emberger Alm is €33 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Average snow depth during the season is 41 " at summit elevation and 27 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 65 " at summit elevation and 54 " at the base.
- Emberger Alm features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)4712 794 oder 796
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental