- Elevated between 5249 ft and 7054 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 15 (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 183 days.
- The day pass at Emberger Alm is €32.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Mar 15) is 31 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base.
- Emberger Alm features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 39 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)4712 794 oder 796
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental