- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,150 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- The day pass at Emberger Alm is €29.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (106 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 2 Apr) is 51 cm at summit elevation and 27 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 120 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base.
- Emberger Alm features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 59 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.