- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,150 m, the ski resort is among the 5 highest elevated ski resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 745 m.
- The day pass at Emberger Alm is €29.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 16 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 16 Apr) is 70 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 122 cm at summit elevation and 65 cm at the base. Therefore Emberger Alm is among the 10 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Carinthia.
- Emberger Alm features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 54 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Austria.