- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,105 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,105 m.
- Elm is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (107 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 2 Apr) is 170 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during August, offering an average snow depth of 310 cm at summit elevation and 1 cm at the base. Therefore Elm is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Eastern Switzerland.
- Elm features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 38 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
- Offering 40 km of slopes and terrain, Elm is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
The extensive and well structured skiing area of Elm welcomes you warmly with its numerous and fantastic ski-runs. Over 40 km of slopes for sportsmen of all ability levels ensure a challenging skiing adventure for everyone. Not only the well groomed slopes guarantee a fun and diverse winterholiday in Elm, with a great number of further wintersport activities the visitor will get his money´s worth.
For those looking for vibrant adventures the well equipped snowpark challenges the freestyler to master its boxes and kickers.
Fans of tobogganing will be stunned by the toboggan run of Elm: 20 Minutes of pure fun on a daily prepared run will make their heart leap. Good skiing conditions give you the opportunity to luge until night fall on the lit slopes of Elm.
Do not hesitate if you would like to enjoy a few relaxing hours in the charming winter wonderland of Elm and explore the numerous Snowshoeing and Walking trails!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 33
Snowphone+41 (0)55 642 61 66
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 8 km
Vertical Drop: 1,085 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 900 m