Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
In 2016, the two ski resorts Palandöken and Konakli in East Anaotlia merged, and now make up Ejder 3200 World Ski Center together. The resort is located only a few kilometres from Erzurum, and offers 65km/40mi of slopes, with plans to extend that to 150km/93mi.
Thanks to its elevation at 2,198m/7,211ft to 3,180m/10,433ft, Ejder 3200 is open to skiers and snowboarders from mid-December to mid-April. If there is not enough snow, over 200 snow cannons make for ideal conditions on the slopes. Palandöken is the bigger of the two resorts. It features the longest run of the ski area - and one of the longest in Turkey - as well as a terrain park.
- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Ejder 3200 World Ski Center is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Turkey.
- Ejder 3200 World Ski Center is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Turkey.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Turkey.
- Elevated between 7211 ft and 10433 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Turkey. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3222 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Turkey is 2251 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- During the season the average snow depth at Ejder 3200 World Ski Center is 35 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 35 ". This makes Ejder 3200 World Ski Center the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Turkey.
- Ejder 3200 World Ski Center features 16 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Turkey is 12 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 5 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Turkey.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Both Palandöken and Konakli feature togoggan and snowtubing runs. Furthermore, you can find cross-country tracks and a biathlon centre near Erzurum.
Infrastructure & Rental
Erzurum is located in the East of Turkey, and has its own airport. From there, you can reach the ski resort in only 15 minutes.