- The vertical drop from summit to base is 217 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 2789 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 4 (72 days). Average season duration in Austria is 110 days.
- The day pass at Eichfeldlift is €17 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Styria.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 4) is 24 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 30 " at summit elevation and 14 " at the base.
- Eichfeldlift features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 31 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
This family lift is located about 800 m from the centre of Turnau. The 300 m long plate lift, facing south, is particularly suitable for families with small beginners.
A snowmaking system guarantees snow safety and optimum piste conditions even in warmer winters.
Food and drink is provided right on the slope at the Eichfeldhütte . The majority of the products come from the own agriculture, which guarantees good quality.