- Offering 158 acres of slopes and terrain, Edelweiss Ski Area is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Edelweiss Ski Area is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 1 (107 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Quebec.
- Edelweiss Ski Area features 3 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 6 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 3 sunny days.
The family friendly Edelweiss Ski Area is located in Wakefield, Quebec. On our mainly beginner and intermediate terrain families and ski lovers can choose what their heart desires: downhill skiing, tube sliding, snowboarding, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. With an investment of more than half a million dollars we have upgraded our snowmaking system as well as grooming. 18 trails, of which 14 are lighted, are serviced by 1 detachable quad, 1 quadruple chair, 1 double chair and 1 magic carpet. Spend an amazing moment with us!