- Offering 158 acres of slopes and terrain, Edelweiss Ski Area is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Edelweiss Ski Area is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 1 (107 days). Average season duration in Canada is 148 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Quebec.
- Edelweiss Ski Area features 14 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 32 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
The family friendly Edelweiss Ski Area is located in Wakefield, Quebec. On our mainly beginner and intermediate terrain families and ski lovers can choose what their heart desires: downhill skiing, tube sliding, snowboarding, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. With an investment of more than half a million dollars we have upgraded our snowmaking system as well as grooming. 18 trails, of which 14 are lighted, are serviced by 1 detachable quad, 1 quadruple chair, 1 double chair and 1 magic carpet. Spend an amazing moment with us!