- The vertical drop from summit to base is 130 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 724 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,780 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Eberstein Saualpe is €17 making it the cheapest ski resort in Carinthia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Eberstein Saualpe features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 32 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+43 (0)664 4364927, 042648480, 06642761225
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1