- The vertical drop from summit to base is 130 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,780 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Eberstein Saualpe is €17 making it the cheapest ski resort in Carinthia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 3 Jan and ends on 4 Mar (60 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Eberstein Saualpe features 262 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 233 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 35 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+43 (0)664 4364927, 042648480, 06642761225
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2