Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Eaglecrest Ski Area offers almost 260 hectares of pure winter fun! Enjoy great runs in a great environment. You´ll get picturesque views of the Alaska winter wonderland. Eaglecrest is a ski resort that everyone will enjoy. It has everthing from gentle beginner runs to steep expert runs. You can choose from 34 trails that are served by 3 lifts. No matter if you´re looking for relaxed carving or a challenging run you´ll get it at Eaglecrest Ski Area.
Lessons at the Snowsports School are as different as you are. There are not only youth and adult lesson but also tyke and adaptive lessons. Thus, everyone will find a program that will meet their individual needs. Skilled instructors are eager to create a fun and exciting learning experience.
Moreover, Eaglecrest has a terrain park where you can show your freestyle skills. However, that´s still not all! Eaglecrest Ski Area also features a 5.2 km Nordic track that is split into 3 loops. Just glide through the beautiful landscapes and experience nature at its best!
- Offering 640 acres of slopes and terrain, Eaglecrest Ski Area is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Alaska.
- Eaglecrest Ski Area is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Alaska.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Alaska.
- Average snow depth during the season is 79 " at summit elevation and 23 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 95 " at summit elevation and 31 " at the base.
- Eaglecrest Ski Area features 16 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 51 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 7 sunny days.