- The vertical drop from summit to base is 316 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 335 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 823 m.
- The day pass at Dundret is SEK320 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Season starts on 17 Nov and ends on 29 Apr (163 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 133 days.
- Dundret features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 45 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Sweden.
Lighted runs: 2 km
Infrastructure & Rental