Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Dundret:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1037 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2700 ft.
- Dundret features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 43 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Sweden.
Lighted runs: 1.24 miles
Infrastructure & Rental