- The vertical drop from summit to base is 470 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 724 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,820 m.
- The day pass at Dorfberglift in Kartitsch is €22.10 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Tyrol.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 25 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 25 Mar) is 92 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 100 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at the base.
- Dorfberglift in Kartitsch features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 52 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Tyrol.
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Länge 2,5 km
Length: 83.9 km
Vertical Drop: 0 m
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental