- Elevated between 915 m and 1,402 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 487 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m.
- Donovaly is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 9 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 115 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Slovakia.
- Donovaly features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 31 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days.
- Offering 11 km of slopes and terrain, Donovaly is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 30
Snowphone+421 (0)48 4199 881
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.1 km
Vertical Drop: 25 m
Length: 2.2 km
Vertical Drop: 447 m
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental