The Ski Resort
Former Muju Resort, the ski resort is now named after the Deogyusan National Park where it is located. The highlight of the ski area is the "Silkroad Slope", which is the longest slope in Korea's ski resorts at 6.1 kilometers. With 34 slopes and a total of 24 kilometers of slopes, the Deogyusan Resort is also one of the largest ski resorts in South Korea. The area can be reached via two base stations - Mansan Base and Seolcheon Base.
Travel Deals & Tips
- Offering 15 miles of slopes and terrain, Deogyusan Ski Resort (Muju Resort) is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in South Korea.
- Deogyusan Ski Resort (Muju Resort) is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in South Korea.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in South Korea.
- Elevated between 2625 ft and 5295 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Korea. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2671 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in South Korea is 1601 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in South Korea.