Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Rinerhorn Davos:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Rinerhorn Davos is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Grisons.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3399 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2854 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 8169 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 74 " at summit elevation and 32 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 84 " at summit elevation and 35 " at the base.
- Rinerhorn Davos features 9 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 47 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 3 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 14
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Piste Brand–Talstation Rinerhorn Nr. 10
Length: 4.8 miles
Vertical Drop: 3399 ft
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski Schools
Offered Skiing Lessons Rinerhorn Davos