- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,036 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 888 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,490 m.
- Rinerhorn Davos is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (100 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 2 Apr) is 154 cm at summit elevation and 62 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 173 cm at summit elevation and 82 cm at the base.
- Rinerhorn Davos features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 58 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 14
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Piste Brand–Talstation Rinerhorn Nr. 10
Length: 7.8 km
Vertical Drop: 1,036 m
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Rinerhorn Davos (6)