Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Lift tickets available online
- Face coverings mandatory in cable cars and indoor facilities
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to indoor restaurants for vaccinated, tested or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The Parsenn ski area is the largest and highest of the five sub-areas in the Davos Klosters winter sports region. You can reach the ski area of Davos by Parsennbahn and Klosters by Gotschnabahn. Parsenn is considered the cradle of skiing in Switzerland, and when four English tourists got lost here in 1895, they discovered the 12-kilometre-long Parsenn downhill run. It leads from Weissfluh summit to Küblis in the valley.
Since the opening of the first funicular, Parsenn has been the classic ski mountain with very long downhill runs and wide pistes. With its predominantly red marked, medium-difficult downhill runs, the ski area has a lot to offer especially for advanced skiers and snowboarders. For beginners, for example, the blue marked pistes Haupertäli, Dorftäli or Meierhoftäli are worthwhile. Professionals can prove their skills in the upper part of the Weissfluh summit on the black marked downhill runs.
A special highlight for the winter of 2017/18 is the newly built Furka 6-seater chairlift with heated seats and hoods. It transports 2500 people per hour from Gruobenalp to Parsennfurgga.
- Offering 63 miles of slopes and terrain, Parsenn (Davos - Klosters) is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Parsenn (Davos - Klosters) is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Elevated between 2657 ft and 9331 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Grisons. The vertical drop from summit to base is 6673 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2851 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 59 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 84 " at summit elevation and 35 " at the base. Therefore Parsenn (Davos - Klosters) is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Grisons.
- Parsenn (Davos - Klosters) features 93 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 92 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.