Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Dallenwil Wirzweli:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3570 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2848 ft. The highest point of the track is 5446 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Dallenwil Wirzweli is CHF31 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Average snow depth during the season is 12 " at summit elevation and 8 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 13 " at summit elevation and 9 " at the base.
- Dallenwil Wirzweli features 28 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 29 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.