Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
Wanna explore one of the best ski resorts around? Come to Crystal Mountain. Enjoy 45 trails and slopes on 34 hectares of terrain. Everyone will be happy here as the trails are designed for all levels of ability. Crystal Mountain also has 2 terrain parks with one super pipe to offer. In addition, there are 40 km of groomed cross-country tracks available. Slide through valleys and enjoy the enchantment of winter wonderland.
At the snowsports school you get the best training around. Crystal Mountain is especially famous for its award winning kids programs. They have been designed with one thing in mind - fun! Experienced staff will make the lessons a very special experience for your little ones. You can choose from a variety of programs. Certainly, you will find one that meets your needs.
Whatsoever, Crystal Mountain also has a lot of great off-piste activities to offer. Go snowshoeing and explore the rolling landscape and stroll through wooded terrain. Need something more special? Try dog sledding! It´s a very special experience and you´ll have the fun of a lifetime!
If you´re exhaustetd from all these acivities you may like to relax for a while in the local spa. Get a soothing massage or chill out in the hot tub.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Average snow depth during the season is 35 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 36 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base.
- Crystal Mountain features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 59 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.