Enjoy 100 kilometers of slopes highlighted by a unique view on Mont Blanc at Courmayeur. No matter if you prefer skiing or snowboarding, a great variety of descents leads you through forests or plains into the valley.Cvourmayeur will especially fascinate advanced skiers. On over 20 Kilometers of blue slopes beginners will find great opportunities to enhance their skills. Snow making machines ensure top end snow conditions on over 70% of the resort. For those who love freeriding the upper parts of the ski resort offer splendid off-piste routes. Finally, if you are thoughtful or ravenous, you can lose yourself in a break, “it’s sweet to do nothing”, in one of the many restaurants on the mountain.
- Elevated between 1,224 m and 2,755 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,531 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 920 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Courmayeur is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Italy.
- Courmayeur features 78 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 89 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 100 km of slopes and terrain, Courmayeur is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 280
Snowphone+39 0165 846 658
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 30
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Courmayeur (2)