Enjoy 100 kilometers of slopes highlighted by a unique view on Mont Blanc at Courmayeur. No matter if you prefer skiing or snowboarding, a great variety of descents leads you through forests or plains into the valley.Cvourmayeur will especially fascinate advanced skiers. On over 20 Kilometers of blue slopes beginners will find great opportunities to enhance their skills. Snow making machines ensure top end snow conditions on over 70% of the resort. For those who love freeriding the upper parts of the ski resort offer splendid off-piste routes. Finally, if you are thoughtful or ravenous, you can lose yourself in a break, “it’s sweet to do nothing”, in one of the many restaurants on the mountain.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,531 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,755 m.
- Courmayeur is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Season starts on 26 Nov and ends on 17 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Italy.
- Courmayeur features 85 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 96 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 100 km of slopes and terrain, Courmayeur is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.