Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Enjoy 100 kilometers of slopes highlighted by a unique view on Mont Blanc at Courmayeur. No matter if you prefer skiing or snowboarding, a great variety of descents leads you through forests or plains into the valley.Cvourmayeur will especially fascinate advanced skiers. On over 20 Kilometers of blue slopes beginners will find great opportunities to enhance their skills. Snow making machines ensure top end snow conditions on over 70% of the resort. For those who love freeriding the upper parts of the ski resort offer splendid off-piste routes. Finally, if you are thoughtful or ravenous, you can lose yourself in a break, “it’s sweet to do nothing”, in one of the many restaurants on the mountain.
- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Courmayeur is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Courmayeur is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Elevated between 4016 ft and 9039 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5023 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 14 " at the base. Therefore Courmayeur is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.