- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Courmayeur is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Courmayeur is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Elevated between 4016 ft and 9039 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5023 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3074 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 24 and ends on Apr 22 (149 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 24 to Apr 22) is 31 " at summit elevation and 8 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 8 " at the base. Therefore Courmayeur is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Courmayeur features 80 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 90 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Enjoy 100 kilometers of slopes highlighted by a unique view on Mont Blanc at Courmayeur. No matter if you prefer skiing or snowboarding, a great variety of descents leads you through forests or plains into the valley.Cvourmayeur will especially fascinate advanced skiers. On over 20 Kilometers of blue slopes beginners will find great opportunities to enhance their skills. Snow making machines ensure top end snow conditions on over 70% of the resort. For those who love freeriding the upper parts of the ski resort offer splendid off-piste routes. Finally, if you are thoughtful or ravenous, you can lose yourself in a break, “it’s sweet to do nothing”, in one of the many restaurants on the mountain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 280
Snowphone+39 0165 846 658
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 30
Dining and Restaurants