- Offering 32 miles of slopes and terrain, Chiesa in Valmalenco is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Chiesa in Valmalenco is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 377 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2694 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 3609 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Nov 30 and ends on Apr 13 (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 30 to Apr 13) is 74 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 77 " at summit elevation and 17 " at the base.
- Chiesa in Valmalenco features 86 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 81 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants