- Offering 22 miles of slopes and terrain, Chiesa in Valmalenco is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Chiesa in Valmalenco is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 377 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2825 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 3609 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 7 (127 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Chiesa in Valmalenco features 84 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 81 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Chiesia in Valmenenco is a smaller village located about 1000m above sea level and it lies at the bottom of the mountain that features almost 40km of nicely prepared slopes. The slopes of various ability levels are set into a beautiful landscape and go up to 2400m asl. The resort is family friendly and treats their tourists as guests and it is the ideal spot for your winter vacation. The slopes are surrounded by idyllic streams and enchanting forests making your wintersports vacation even more magical.