- Offering 37 miles of slopes and terrain, Chiesa in Valmalenco is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Chiesa in Valmalenco is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 377 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 3609 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 53 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 58 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
- Chiesa in Valmalenco features 12 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 57 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 5 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Dining and Restaurants
Number of Restaurants: 11