Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
First started in 1934 as a not-for-profit organization, Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort is still run by a dedicated staff. It is located in Kitchener, Ontario. With an average snowfall of 159.5 cm annually and our outstanding snowmaking and grooming you will get fantastical snow conditions at Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort.
It features a vertical drop of 61 m and 14 runs serviced by six lifts (two magic carpets, two double, two triple chairs) on 14,56 ha area. With our extensive lighting system illuminating your way, you will enjoy skiing in the evening. In our all-inclusive “Discover Skiing or Snowboarding” programs a lift ticket, a lesson, rentals and food voucher are included for ski novices.
- During the season the average snow depth at Chicopee Ski Club is 14 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 17 ".
- Chicopee Ski Club features 25 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 28 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Canada.