Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Chepelare:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2356 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 3084 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6145 ft.
- During the season the average snow depth at Chepelare is 13 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 18 ".
- Chepelare features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 50 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Pamporovo 2019 Red run Mechi chal | 04:04