Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The skiing resort Brevent-Flegere is situated close to the city of Chamonix and is part of the internationally famous and vibrant skiing area Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
The two resorts Brevent and Flegere have been connected by a cable car in 1997 and today they are officially considered to be one combined skiing area. The south-facing slopes offer athletes of all abilities a great range of diversity while at the same time they may enjoy spectacular view over the Mont-Blanc massive.
The skiing area Brevent-Flegere is generally said to be perfect intermediates to experts, even though it offers enough slopes of all levels of difficulty to keep anyone busy all day long.
Enjoy the sunny tracks of Brevent-Flegere and also use the opportunity of off piste skiing, which may be a unique experience after the fall of fresh snow!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4888 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2644 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 8284 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 101 " at summit elevation and 58 " at the base.