- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Argentina.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2231 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Argentina is 2694 ft. The highest point of the track is 5676 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Jun 22 and ends on Oct 6 (106 days). Average season duration in Argentina is 93 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during Oktober, offering an average snow depth of 66 " at summit elevation and 2 " at the base.
- Cerro Bayo features 14 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Argentina is 18 sunny days. September is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Argentina.