- Offering 50 miles of slopes and terrain, Cerler is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Cerler is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- Elevated between 4921 ft and 8629 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3707 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 2510 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 30 and ends on Apr 20 (141 days). Average season duration in Spain is 135 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Spain.
- Cerler features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 70 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 375
Snowphone+34 (0)974 551 111