- Offering 50 miles of slopes and terrain, Cerler is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Cerler is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- Elevated between 4921 ft and 8629 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3707 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 1788 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Mar 13 (111 days). Average season duration in Spain is 471 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 23 to Mar 13) is 49 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 57 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base. Therefore Cerler is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Spain.
- Cerler features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 30 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 375
Snowphone+34 (0)974 551 111
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)