- Elevated between 1,500 m and 2,630 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,130 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 765 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Cerler is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- Season starts on 30 Nov and ends on 7 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Spain is 132 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Spain.
- Cerler features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Spain.
- Offering 81 km of slopes and terrain, Cerler is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 375
Snowphone+34 (0)974 551 111
Infrastructure & Rental