- Offering 11 miles of slopes and terrain, Cerkno is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Cerkno is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1640 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 2060 ft. The highest point of the track is 4265 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 15 (92 days). Average season duration in Slovenia is 92 days.
- During the season (from Dec 14 till Mar 15) the average snow depth at Cerkno is 30 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 32 ". Therefore Cerkno is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovenia.
The Ski Resort
Around 60 kilometers away from Ljubljana lies the skiresort Cerkno. Equipped with modern ski lifts, Cerkno offers 18 kilometers of superbly prepped slopes for skiiers of all levels.