- Elevated between 1,450 m and 1,971 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovenia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 521 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 628 m.
- Cerklje Kravec is the the best rated ski resort in Slovenia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Slovenia is 117 days.
- During the season (from 8 Dec till 8 Apr) the average snow depth at Cerklje Kravec is 135 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 157 cm. Therefore Cerklje Kravec is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovenia is 41 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Slovenia.
- Offering 29 km of slopes and terrain, Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+386 (0)4 2525911
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted