- Offering 18 miles of slopes and terrain, Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec is the the best rated ski resort in Slovenia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Elevated between 4757 ft and 6467 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovenia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1709 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 2060 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 6 and ends on Mar 15 (100 days). Average season duration in Slovenia is 92 days.
- During the season (from Dec 6 till Mar 15) the average snow depth at Cerklje Kravec is 34 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 36 ". Therefore Cerklje Kravec is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in West Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovenia is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Slovenia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+386 (0)4 2525911
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted