- Elevated between 4757 ft and 6467 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovenia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1709 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 2060 ft.
- Cerklje Kravec is the the best rated ski resort in Slovenia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 22 (142 days). Average season duration in Slovenia is 119 days.
- During the season (from Dec 1 till Apr 22) the average snow depth at Cerklje Kravec is 39 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 46 ". Therefore Cerklje Kravec is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in West Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovenia is 69 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Slovenia.
- Offering 18 miles of slopes and terrain, Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+386 (0)4 2525911
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted