Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Cerklje Kravec:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Negative test for Covid-19 necessary, which must not be older than 24 hours.
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 18 miles of slopes and terrain, Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec is the the best rated ski resort in Slovenia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Elevated between 4757 ft and 6467 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovenia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1709 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 2060 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 40 ". Therefore Cerklje Kravec is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in West Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec features 88 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovenia is 60 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Slovenia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+386 (0)4 2525911
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted