- Elevated between 1,450 m and 1,971 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovenia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 521 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 628 m.
- Cerklje Kravec is the the best rated ski resort in Slovenia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Slovenia is 121 days.
- During the season (from 1 Dec till 22 Apr) the average snow depth at Cerklje Kravec is 108 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 123 cm. Therefore Cerklje Kravec is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in West Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovenia is 53 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Slovenia.
- Offering 29 km of slopes and terrain, Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+386 (0)4 2525911
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted