- Elevated between 1,450 m and 1,971 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovenia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 521 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 739 m.
- Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (93 days). Average season duration in Slovenia is 127 days.
- During the season (from 8 Dec till 11 Mar) the average snow depth at Cerklje Kravec is 114 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 113 cm. Therefore Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovenia.
- Cerklje Kravec features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovenia is 52 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Slovenia.
- Offering 29 km of slopes and terrain, Cerklje Kravec is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+386 (0)4 2525911
Infrastructure & Rental