The Ski Resort
Cascade Mountain is one of the top day trip spots in the Midwest. Cities such as Chicago or Madison are only half an hour to 3 hours away. Thus, Cascade is a quite frequented ski area, however it is big enough to handle the rush. There are 34 trails that are served by 10 lifts.Trails are designed for all levels of ability. Enjoy great snow and perfectly groomed trails. You will certainly get a very special skiing experience at Cascade Mountain.
If you want to learn skiing or snowboarding the best way to do so is to attend lessons at Cascade Mountains "Learn a Liftetime Sport" lessons series for beginners. Great staff will introduce you to the sport they love. Soon you will run down the trails as if you had never done anything else.
Furthermore, Cascade Mountain has 4 terrain parks with one super pipe and one half pipe to offer. The parks cover different ability levels and features change from day to day. So even if you´re staying a couple of days there will always be something new.
Another fun activity is snow tubing. It is something that everyone can enjoy since you don´t need any experience or practicing. You only have to be capable of riding the lift and the tube by yourself.
- Offering 173 acres of slopes and terrain, Cascade Mountain is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- Cascade Mountain is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Mar 19 (99 days). Average season duration in the USA is 116 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Wisconsin.
- Cascade Mountain features 22 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 43 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.