- Elevated between 2822 ft and 3117 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 295 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 23 (91 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- The day pass at Carlsfeld is €12.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 23) is 29 " at summit elevation and 25 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base. Therefore Carlsfeld is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Saxony.
- Carlsfeld features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 29 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)37752 3925
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Carlsfeld in Sachsen Winterwunderland... | 00:46
Ski-Club Carlsfeld - Pray For Snow
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental