- Elevated between 860 m and 950 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 90 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 230 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Carlsfeld is €12.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on 11 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (97 days). Average season duration in Germany is 96 days.
- During the season (from 11 Dec till 18 Mar) the average snow depth at Carlsfeld is 43 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 54 cm. Therefore Carlsfeld is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Saxony.
- Carlsfeld features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 39 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)37752 3925
Average snow depth of the last years
Carlsfeld in Sachsen Winterwunderland... | 00:46
Ski-Club Carlsfeld - Pray For SnowCarlsfeld
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental