Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Cannon Mountain is the highest ski area summit in New Hampshire! Enjoy 105 skiable hectares. Due to a snowmaking system that covers 98% of the are you never have to worry about the snow. Great snow, great grooming - this is Cannon Mountain! There are 72 trails and glades served by 9 lifts that have a capacity of 11,000 skiers per hour.
Tuckerbrook Area is for beginners, families and those who like it slow. Take your own time without being bothered by others and get some confidence on your ski or your snowboard. A special delicacy is the great view over northern New Hampshire and also parts of Vermont that you get from here.
The ski school does not only offer lessons for kids but also for adults. For example, there is a series of women´s clinics that are specially tailored for the needs of ladies.
If it is you´re a first timer and you need some equipment staff at the rental shop will be happy to help you to get the right things for you.
- Offering 282 acres of slopes and terrain, Cannon Mountain is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in New Hampshire.
- Cannon Mountain is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in New Hampshire.
- Elevated between 1900 ft and 4078 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in New Hampshire. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2178 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 37 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 41 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base. Therefore Cannon Mountain is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in New Hampshire.
- Cannon Mountain features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 63 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.