- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2854 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 2510 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 7874 ft.
- Candanchu is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Season starts on Jan 11 and ends on Apr 21 (100 days). Average season duration in Spain is 135 days.
- Candanchu features 219 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 206 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Spain.
- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Candanchu is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 140
Snowphone+34 (0)974 373192 y +34 (0)974 373194
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted