- The vertical drop from summit to base is 870 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 765 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,400 m.
- Candanchu is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Season starts on 11 Jan and ends on 21 Apr (100 days). Average season duration in Spain is 132 days.
- Candanchu features 212 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 212 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Spain.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Candanchu is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 140
Snowphone+34 (0)974 373192 y +34 (0)974 373194
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted