Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Camp Fortune is an allround ski resort only 15 minutes from Ottawa where you can enjoy all the facets of winter sport. The resort features slopes for beginners, intermediates and experts and it also offers an excellent terrain park that acommodates the needs of all ability levels. All the beautiful winding trails and open expanses are set into the famous Gatineau Hills and are waiting to be discovered.
Camp Fortunes skiing area is divided into 3 parts, all in all 23 hills and 7 lifts offering a wide variety of terrain. The resort also has its own ski academy that was formed in 2006 that offers a complete range of alpine racing programs. Camp Fortune Ski Academy focuses on high quality ski race devellopement programs for kids aged 7-19 years.
There are two main accomodations that offer cozy fire places, après ski bars, boutiques, equipment rental and much more, catering to your every needs. A special feature of this ski resort is the skyline lounge located on the skiline side of the mountain offering a view, a place to warm up and limited food services.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Quebec.
- Camp Fortune features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 40 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Quebec.