- Offering 151 acres of slopes and terrain, Camelback Ski Area is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Pennsylvania.
- Camelback Ski Area is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Pennsylvania.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 23 (98 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Pennsylvania.
- Camelback Ski Area features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 42 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Pennsylvania.
The Ski Resort
Camelback Mountain Resort is located in the heart of Pocono Mountains. 34 trails that are served by 15 lifts are awaiting you. Trails are mostly labeled intermediate and most difficult. Thus, it is a fun spot for more advanced skiers and riders. Enjoy great snow and great runs.
However, also as a beginner you will like Camelback Mountain. 7% of the trails are for beginners and there is a ski school . Friendly staff will help you to become a real snow lover and do everything that you feel comfortable. There is a variety of programs available as well for children as for adults. Camleback Mountain also offers a special Kids Learning Center. Surely, yor children will enjoy this special program and become real snow enthusiasts! If you´re not a beginner anymore but you have the feeling that you could do much better you may like to get a lesson of the advanced program. Furthermore, Camelback Mountain offers an adaptive program for disabled individuals. Those who are interested in racing may join the Camelback Alpine Team.
Wanna do some tricks? Camelback Mountain has a terrain park with one half pipe.