The Ski Resort
Calabogie Peaks Resort is located just 50 minutes west of Ottawa, Ontario. It features the highest vertical drop in Ontario with 232 m. Riparian at Calabogie Lake and at the base of Dickson Mountain you will enjoy a unique landscape with a wonderful view.
The Pineside Terrain Park with its´ jumps, rails, walls, and spines make the heart of professional snowboarders beat faster whereas rookies can do their first steps on the beginner terrain park. Two quad chairs and one carpet lift brings you up hill where 22 runs with activities including skiing, snowboarding and tubing wait for you. In our snow school many lesson programs for all kind of levels are available. By the way children up to 5 years ski free when accompanied by an adult.
- Offering 79 acres of slopes and terrain, Calabogie Peaks Resort is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Calabogie Peaks Resort is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 3 (2680 days). Average season duration in Canada is 155 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Ontario.
- Calabogie Peaks Resort features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 35 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Ontario.