The Ski Resort
Caberfae Peaks is located in Michigan´s snowbelt. Additionally located in high elevation you never have to worry about snow here, especially because the whole terrain of 81 acres is covered with a snowmaking system! There are 34 runs to explore. Difficulty ranges from easiest to most difficult so everyone will find a challenge here. You´re a beginner? Get some ski or snowboard lessons! Choose from a variety of different lessons according to your ability. Professional staff will instruct you and help you to enjoy your day at Caberfae Peaks.
There are two terrain parks available. Little Jibbers Park is located close to the main lodge and has features that will mostly please beginners. Cammy´s Park, in contrast, is located on the mountain and offers more features for intermediate and advanced riders.
Caberfae Peaks also features a Nordic trails system which totals 15km. Loop combinations vary in length and difficulty. Just enjoy the hardwood forest!
- Offering 198 acres of slopes and terrain, Caberfae Peaks Ski And Golf Resort is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Caberfae Peaks Ski And Golf Resort is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Michigan.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 2 (113 days). Average season duration in the USA is 116 days.
- During the season (from Dec 10 till Apr 2) the average snow depth at Caberfae Peaks Ski And Golf Resort is 39 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 46 ". Therefore Caberfae Peaks Ski And Golf Resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Michigan.