Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
The Ski Resort
Bydalsfjällen is located in the Jämtland mountains. Winter sports enthusiasts can choose from 40 different slopes and 17 lifts. Also off-piste freeriders will find great off-piste runs. Monday, Tuesday and from Thursday to Saturday there is also night skiing.
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Bydalsfjällen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Bydalsfjällen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 1939 ft and 3314 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1375 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Bydalsfjällen features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 33 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Northern Sweden.