- Elevated between 1939 ft and 3314 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1375 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1099 ft.
- Bydalsfjällen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on Dec 19 and ends on Apr 17 (120 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 130 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Bydalsfjällen features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 37 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Sweden.
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Bydalsfjällen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.