- Elevated between 591 m and 1,010 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 419 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 321 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Bydalsfjällen is SEK320 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Bydalsfjällen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on 19 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 128 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Bydalsfjällen features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 37 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Sweden.
- Offering 25 km of slopes and terrain, Bydalsfjällen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.