- The day pass at Buntenbock Clausthal Zellerfeld is €13 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 9 Jan and ends on 12 Mar (62 days). Average season duration in Germany is 96 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 27 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at the base.
- Buntenbock Clausthal Zellerfeld features 200 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 207 sunny days. July is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone0800 80 10 300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)