- The day pass at Buntenbock Clausthal Zellerfeld is €13 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 15 Mar (83 days). Average season duration in Germany is 95 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 15 Mar) is 16 cm at summit elevation and 12 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 24 cm at summit elevation and 21 cm at the base.
- Buntenbock Clausthal Zellerfeld features 2 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 3 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 1 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone0800 80 10 300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)