Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 4501 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 28 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 28 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base.
- Bukovel features 23 sunny days on average per season. April is the sunniest month with an average of 7 sunny days.