Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
About four kilometres southeast of Sankt Gallen in Styria lies the small ski resort Buchstein lift. A T-bar lift takes you up to the approximately one kilometre long medium-difficulty downhill run. In good snow conditions, the lift is in operation daily from 12 to 16 o'clock. On weekends, public holidays and in the holidays it opens at 9 o'clock.
- The day pass at Buchstein lift St. Gallen is €16 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
St. Gallen is located in the Gesäuse National Park directly on the B117. In the centre of St. Gallen turn off at the public swimming pool onto the road "Auf der Au" and follow the L705 for about 3.5 kilometres. The Buchstein lift is located on the right side shortly before the Schindlgraben Weg.