- The vertical drop from summit to base is 400 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 882 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,500 m.
- The day pass at Brunni Haggenegg is CHF29 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 25 Mar (106 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Dec to 25 Mar) is 60 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 65 cm at summit elevation and 48 cm at the base.
- Brunni Haggenegg features 12 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 13 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+4155 412 43 30
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental